This is a Pro Flight Simulator review, if you just want to skip ahead to the product you can click here
Okay, so what are you going to get out of Pro Flight Simulator that’s different from other flight sims that you’ve tried in the past? That’s what you have to be asking yourself, right? That and whether a Pro Flight Simulator scam is actually possible. Well there’s quite a lot on offer here, and plenty to keep you busy and entertained. What you will discover as a part of what this Pro Flight Simulator review has found, is that this is definitely the right choice for major fans of manual flying controls.
That’s right, the real essence of this program is that it focuses on the fun of manual flying, without the need for so many of the annoying avionics that hold back other types of simulators. That’s why a lot of people actually choose this pilot sim over other games, because it’s just so much better in that regard to be honest.
But what will you find with when you’re ready to stretch your wings and really fly? What can this Pro Flight Simulator review tell you the program has to offer?
- Non nonsense flying, which puts you in the cockpit, so that you can have fun flying all over the place without having to worry about any of the annoying avionics that hold back other fun flight sims.
- Lan support for up to 32 players so that you can get together with friends for some massive flying games.
- Realistic flight dynamics, so you will feel like you’re really flying. You get quality at an unparalleled level of detail, so that controls respond true to life.
- Total joystick support so that you can fly with a flight stick, or with a keyboard and mouse.
- Many real life planes to choose from, so that you can fly just about any type of plane that you could possibly want.
But what does this Pro Flight Simulator review have to say? Well we had a lot of fun playing the game, and you’ll find that if you’re a big fan of flying then this is definitely what you want to go for. Whether you want to simulate some real flights across the country, or you just want to have fun flying throughout a particular landscape as well. Either way, there’s so much to be had here for any flight buff.